A franchise is the agreement or license between two legally independent parties which gives:
- a person or group of people (franchisee) the right to market a product or service using the trademark or trade name of another business (franchisor)
- the franchisee the right to market a product or service using the operating methods of the franchisor
- the franchisee the obligation to pay the franchisor fees for these rights
- the franchisor the obligation to provide rights and support to franchisees
Research for this business began in mid 2010 with the initial test model launching in early 2011 for development purposes. Franchising was then launched shortly afterward.
GoTire is now available for franchise sales and has been since Fall 2011.
- You call the shots from an office with a changing view!
- Low Overhead
- Home based Busiiness
- .Needed product and service
- Unparalleled training and support
Once you decide that you want to pursue the GoTire franchise opportunity, here are the steps you’ll take along the way:
- Complete the online information request form
- Work with your Advisor
- Become an approved candidate
- Full Disclosure (Legal Requirement)
- Complete your due diligence/business plan
- Attend a Confirmation Day at our Head office in Red Deer
- Sign agreements and pay associated fees
- Plan your transition into becoming the next GoTire
- Attend initial training.
- Rock and roll!
Didn't see your question answered?
Please request more information with a description of your question and we will get back to you with the answer!